Bora’s Threshold Academy is a Premier Institute that imparts specialized education to the students undergoing IX, X, XI, XII, B.COM and B.B.A.
The Institute was founded by Mr. T. S. Bora. He is a prominent educationist with vast experience of teaching and administration. It is under his guidance that the institute has been growing up day by day, popularly known as “Bora Sir”. He has been the one responsible for getting the institute to the height where it is now.
The Institute has a history of producing Toppers who have excelled personally as well as professionally. The friendly atmosphere provided by the teachers and the staff helps students to feel comfortable and perform their best.
The teachers here realize that education is a lifelong process but it must develop from firm and broad foundation. The goal of institute is to imbibe in students a love of learning and inculcate in them a desire to excel at every level. The institute also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to the inevitable challenges in the future.
Special features of BTA:
- 100% Result.
- History of producing Toppers.
- Specialised Notes covering 100% Syllabus.
- Maximum marks in minimum efforts.
- Test at Regular intervals.
- Grouping and Grooming of student on the basis of test result.
- Extra time for weak students.
Rules and Regulations
- The Registration is provisional and shall be final on decision of institute and payment of full fees.
- Classes can be cancelled without prior notice.
- Students must maintain strict discipline in the class and undisciplined students will be debarred from classes without notice and any refund.
- Reservation of seats is not allowed and will tantamount to indiscipline.
- Fees can be paid will not be Refundable.
- Application for concessions and discontinue will not be entertained.
- Parking is not responsibility of institute and it has to be as student’s risk.
- Using Mobile phones in the class, movement during the classes and talking are strictly prohibited. Students found guilty shall be expelled without refund of any Fees.